In addition to your College Net online enrollment form, there are additional forms and waivers that must be submitted in order to complete your enrollment in ESAP.
Please download and complete the following REQUIRED forms. Completed forms must be uploaded to your College Net dashboard (DO NOT EMAIL FORMS). The upload fields can be found by clicking on “Manage Your Account” and then click “View Checklist”.
ALL ENROLLMENT FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN SUNDAY MAY 30TH.
Your non-refundable deposit payment is due at the time of enrollment. Your enrollment form and deposit payment must be submitted NO LATER than the date listed on your decision letter. After completing your CollegeNet online enrollment form, you will automatically be routed to the deposit page for payment. If you experience any issues with the enrollment or deposit payment page, please contact CollegeNET directly.
Please note that bills for ESAP will not be generated until June. Email notification with specific payment instructions have been sent via email. Once you are enrolled in ESAP, a bill will be generated (later) by Penn’s Student Financial Services. We will send an email with information on how to log into Penn Pay and access your bill. However, please note that our office DOES NOT handle billing, and all applicable inquiries must be made directly to SFS. The balance due (minus the amount of your deposit payment) will be due on the date specified on your bill.* If you received a financial aid award, this amount will be deducted from your balance before your bill is generated. The university must receive the full amount due on or before the bill’s due date. If full payment is not received by the due date, a late penalty of 1.5% of the amount past due will be assessed, and your enrollment in the program will be jeopardized.
GENERAL PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- all official emails from the university are sent directly to the student at the email address submitted on their CollegeNET application
- You can log into Penn Pay AT ANY TIME once the bill is generated to view your bill or make a payment:
- students must log into Penn Pay using their Pennkey and Pennkey password that they created
- once logged in, students may add their parents or other relatives as “Other Payers” so they have payment access
- please read ALL information on the “how to use” page of Penn Pay (link above)
If you have any additional questions regarding tuition payment, please contact Student Registration & Financial Services directly. Our office does not handle billing or payment for the program: https://srfs.upenn.edu/contact