2018 Important Dates
|Priority Application Deadline:||February 26th|
|General Application Deadline:||April 6th|
|Program:||July 8th – July 28th|
* The official move-out date is Saturday, July 28th for all students. The graduation ceremony will be held on Friday, July 27th from 4 to 6 pm. Parents are encouraged to attend. (Announcements will be sent with an RSVP request and each student is allowed TWO guests.) If students wish to leave with their families on Friday evening, they may do so after the graduation ceremony. If guests would like to stay overnight on Friday, accommodations can be reserved at one of these Philadelphia hotels. Parents are not permitted to stay on campus with the students.
Academic Information 2017
|Instructor to Student Ratio:||1:21|
|Residential Teaching Assistant to Student Ratio:||1:6|
|Engineering Complex Networks||33|
- Official high school transcript: submitted directly from your school via mail, fax, or email
- 2 Letters of Recommendation: Contact information for your recommenders must be submitted on the online application (name, phone number, and email address). They will then be emailed instructions for submitting their letter online.
- $85 non-refundable application fee
- **Standardized Test scores: PSAT, SAT I/ II, ACT, AP, TOEFL
**Standardized test scores are OPTIONAL. If you have taken any of the above tests and feel that your scores will strengthen your application, please submit them. International students: please refer to our website regarding TOEFL scores and English language requirements. Please refer to the FAQ section for submission options.