2024 Important Dates
|Priority Application Deadline:||March 1st|
|General Application Deadline:||April 5th|
|Program:||July 7th – 27th|
* Students should plan to arrive before 4PM on the posted move-in date. Summer program move-in typically runs from 12PM – 4PM. However, students arriving by air are able to arrive earlier that morning (prior to 12PM). The official move-out date is the last Saturday of the program. The graduation ceremony will be held the previous day, on the last Friday of the program from 4PM – 6PM. Parents are encouraged to attend. (Announcements will be sent with an RSVP request and each student is allowed TWO guests ONLY.) If students wish to leave with their families on Friday evening, they may do so after the graduation ceremony. If guests would like to stay overnight on Friday, accommodations can be reserved at one of these Philadelphia hotels. Parents are not permitted to stay on campus with the students.
Academic Information 2024
|Instructor to Student Ratio:||1:19|
|Residential Teaching Assistant to Student Ratio:||1:6|
- Official high school transcript: submitted directly from your school via email (highly preferred) or fax
- 2 Letters of Recommendation: Contact information for your recommenders must be submitted on the online application (name, phone number, and email address). They will then be emailed instructions for submitting their letter online. Letters will not be accepted via any other form of submission.
- $85 non-refundable application fee
- **Standardized Test scores: PSAT, SAT I/ II, ACT, AP, TOEFL
**Standardized test scores are OPTIONAL. If you have taken any of the above tests and feel that your scores will strengthen your application, please submit them. International students: please refer to our website regarding TOEFL scores and English language requirements. Please refer to the FAQ section for submission options.