IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING CORONAVIRUS:
The ESAP 2021 program will be online only in response to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Unfortunately, there have been changes to the following courses:
- Biotechnology (cancelled)
- Robotics (cancelled)
- Nanotechnology (only enrolling students living in the US, due to lab requirements)
The remaining courses will be delivered online. Our office moved to a virtual environment in March 2020; our staff is available remotely and 2021 applications will continue to be processed as normal.
If you have questions or concerns regarding ESAP, please contact us via email ONLY at firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that you DO NOT call our office or leave voicemail messages. We make every effort to respond to emails in a timely manner.
For applicants and institutions, please note that we are no longer able to accept transcripts (or any other documents) by mail or fax, as our office’s operations are being performed remotely. Please have your school send your official transcript via email, to email@example.com. Transcripts will be uploaded to your account within 1-3 business days after receipt, providing your application has been submitted.
We appreciate your cooperation.
|Priority Application Deadline:||February 19, 2021|
|General Admissions Deadline:||March 26, 2021|
Decisions will be rendered by the week of April 5th for completed applications received before the Priority Deadline.
Applications completed after the Priority Deadline will be evaluated on a rolling basis only. You may check the completion status of your application at any time by logging into the CollegeNET application portal and clicking on “Checklist”. We DO NOT send notifications for missing application materials. Admission will be offered to qualified applicants based on space availability.
The following application materials are required:
- OFFICIAL high school transcript: submitted directly from your school via email as a pdf document
- 2 Letters of Recommendation: Contact information for your recommenders must be submitted on the online application (name, phone number, and email address). They will then be emailed instructions for submitting their letter online. At least one of your letters of recommendation must be written by a math or science teacher.
- $85 non-refundable application fee
- **Standardized Test scores: PSAT, SAT I/ II, ACT, AP, TOEFL
**Standardized test scores are optional. If you have taken any of the above tests and feel that your scores will strengthen your application, please submit them. Upload a copy of your scores in the “Standardized Tests” section of the online application. International students: please refer to our International Student page regarding TOEFL scores and English language requirements.
Official high school transcripts and financial aid application materials can be sent to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (PDF format only)