The 2016 dates for the Engineering Summer Academy at Penn are TBD.
|Priority Application Deadline:||TBD|
|General Admissions Deadline:||TBD|
Decisions will be rendered on a date TBD for applications received before the Priority Deadline.
Applications received after the Priority Deadline will be evaluated on a rolling basis. Decisions for these applications will be rendered at about 3 weeks after the Application Completion Date (email notification will be sent once the application is complete). Placement will be offered to qualified applicants based on space availability.
The following application materials are required:
- Official high school transcript (sealed, sent directly from your school)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (on official school letterhead, signed and sealed)
- Signatures form (downloadable)
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- **Test scores, if applicable (PSAT, SAT I, II, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, AP, IB)
**Standardized test scores are optional. If you have taken any of the above tests and feel that your scores will strengthen your application, please submit them. International students: please refer to our website regarding TOEFL scores and English language requirements. Please refer to the FAQ section for submission options.
All supportive application materials should be submitted to:
Office of Research & Academic Services
220 S. 33rd Street, 111 Towne Building
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6391